A letter that made my day! 🥰

It was the 31st day of my internship. I had class in 8B during the first period. I entered the classroom with a pleasant smile, and then greeted the students. In order to invoke readiness among them, I engaged them in a fun game.

Further, I taught them certain complex problems regarding Regular Polygons. It was explained with much detailed description. Questions were asked randomly in between the class.

Towards the end, an activity chart was provided for testing their understanding level. Appropriate tally marks were also allotted to all correct responses. Overall, it was a very effective class.

Today happened to be a very special day for me. I received a cute letter from my former student Clemenshia. I felt so glad reading it ❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonjour 2022 🌟

Inhale the future, exhale the past 💫

Rakesh sir, a gem of a teacher! 💎