A letter that touched my heart! ๐Ÿ’Œ

It was the 34th day of my internship. There was no ground assembly today. I had class in 8B during the first hour, where I conducted my Diagnostic Test.

The Diagnostic Test was conducted for 10 students of 8B. It was scheduled for 20 minutes, and the maximum score assigned was 25. The test focussed on two major sections- Algebraic Method and Outer Angles of a Polygon.

During the second period, I prepared for the remedial class, and then in the third period, I took my remedial lesson template on outer angles of a polygon for the entire class. In the 7th hour, I had class in 9G where I made the basic concepts of New Numbers clear to them.

I also received a lovely feedback from one of my students of 9G. It brought about immense happiness on my face ๐Ÿ’•✨






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonjour 2022 ๐ŸŒŸ

Inhale the future, exhale the past ๐Ÿ’ซ

Rakesh sir, a gem of a teacher! ๐Ÿ’Ž