Embrace the power of the possible! ๐Ÿ–‹️๐ŸŽ–️



It was the 33rd day of my internship. I had my first period in 8B. I conducted Achievement Test during that period.

The test was based on two chapters: Equations and Polygons. The total score allotted was 25. Questions ranging from easy to difficult were included. 36 students from 8B attended the test.

Bijisha had come along with me for helping me out with the test conduction. The test was scheduled for 45 minutes.

During the third and fourth periods, I went for substitution in 5C, 5G respectively. I had class in 9G during the 6th period. There I introduced New Numbers to them. I left the school premises by 4:10 p.m.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonjour 2022 ๐ŸŒŸ

Inhale the future, exhale the past ๐Ÿ’ซ

Rakesh sir, a gem of a teacher! ๐Ÿ’Ž