My endless gratitude! ๐Ÿ’œ

I'm literally taken over by a wave of emotions ๐Ÿฅน❤️. Thanks a million to my sweethearts for bringing in so much happiness and making my heart smile!




I've build mutual respect and rapport within my classroom, and I've seen the benefit of these relationships in several ways. I believe that getting to know each of my students' likes, dislikes, strengths and weaknesses, has made my classroom a happier place to learn.

I've really enjoyed my student teaching experience and I'm sure that this will definitely help me grow in my career as well. I'm touched beyond words seeing the love and attachment of my darlings ๐Ÿซฐ❤️










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonjour 2022 ๐ŸŒŸ

Inhale the future, exhale the past ๐Ÿ’ซ

Rakesh sir, a gem of a teacher! ๐Ÿ’Ž