That's a wrap to a beautiful chapter! ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿซ✨

Today was the final day of my internship at Govt. Girls HSS, Manacaud.

I had class in 8B during the first period. Some of them sang songs for me and gifted me their valuable presents ๐ŸŽ. I distributed ladoos, wafers and chocolates to them. We took some beautiful pictures together ๐Ÿ’•.It was indeed a feeling of mixed emotions.


I had class in 9G during the fourth period. Even there, I distributed sweets and chocolates and also did few dance moves as their wish ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป. With much excitement, we took some beautiful snaps together ๐Ÿฅฐ. It was really hard for me to bid farewell to my dearest students.


I promised to meet them again at some point of my life. With a heavy heart, I left the school premises by 4:30 pm. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonjour 2022 ๐ŸŒŸ

Inhale the future, exhale the past ๐Ÿ’ซ

Rakesh sir, a gem of a teacher! ๐Ÿ’Ž